Release on updated images of Kibo’s internal drone “Int-Ball” (Int-Ball Letter Vol. 4)
Last Updated: August 28, 2017
The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) has disclosed “Int-Ball Letter” Vol. 4 in which the latest video of the Kibo’s internal drone on the International Space Station is presented.
This time, we will report that JAXA Development Team introduced Int-Ball to Astronaut Norishige Kanai, who is going to have a long-duration stay on the International Space Station around December 2017.
The collaborative work of Astronaut Kanai, the Int-Ball Development Team, and the “Kibo” Mission Control Team will back up the mission of Astronaut Kanai and Int-Ball onboard the ISS.
- See here for the Int-Ball Letter Vol. 1:
Started working in space!
- See here for the Int-Ball Letter Vol. 2:
- See here for the Int-Ball Letter Vol. 3:
Exploring inside “Kibo”!
- See here for further information on Int-Ball and the first disclosures of images:
First disclosure of images taken by the Kibo’s internal drone “Int-Ball”
- See here for further information on the Miniaturized Attitude Control Sensors and Actuators in an All-in-one Module installed in the Int-Ball:
JAXA Research and Development Directorate